GREEK Honey Granola Parfait
We’ve teamed the rich, dark tones of our GREEK Honey in healthy Granola Parfait to create a truly scrumptious, light dessert that is perfect to have on a warm, sunny day!
Simple and easy to make, here’s what you’re going to need on your shopping list:
- 6 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cups roasted and salted sunflower seeds or/and pistachios
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup GREEK HONEY
- Greek yogurt
- Mix first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt your coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave (about 30 seconds to 1 minute). Add the honey and mix. Pour over oat mixture and stir.
- Pour on a cookie sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 165 C/Gas mark 3 for about 15 minutes, then stir it and let bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown – Smells SO GOOD!
- Let granola cool. Store in an airtight container.
- When ready to assemble, place berries in bottom of glass. Add a layer of granola, then yogurt and then honey and repeat.
- Dig in and enjoy-delicious!