HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN AND ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY PIE
- 3 eggs
- 500g Pumpkin Puree
- 275g Orange Blossom Honey
- 120ml milk
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (23cm) shortcrust pastry case
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl.
- Blend in pumpkin puree, milk, cream, honey, spices and salt.
- Pour filling into the pastry case. Cover the edges of the pastry case with strips of foil.
- Bake at 200 C/Gas 6 for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes. An inserted knife should come out clean when done.
- Cool and serve.