Honey & Lemon Body Scrub
For all of you crafty folks in the Littleover Family, here is something you may like to try as a nice gift for a loved one.
You will need:
1. A clean, glass jar (which you can decorate Honey & Lemon Body Scrub however you like)
2. 300g sugar (you can use any kind, we used granulated)
3. 100 ml of oil (you can use olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil)
4. The juice of one lemon
5. Two tablespoons of runny honey
• Put the sugar into a glass or metal mixing bowl and add the oil, lemon juice and honey Mix until your scrub is sticky, but not too sloppy.
• If your mixture is too dry, add a little more olive/coconut oil. If it is too wet, add a little more sugar (just a bit at a time)
• Pour your mixture into the jar that you decorated earlier and screw the lid on tight
• Enjoy giving your gift! Use every two-three days. Apply onto wet skin in the shower and rub in gently. Wash off well in the shower. Enjoy softer skin!
Directions for use:
Use the scrub within 2-3 weeks of making it. Try not to get any water in the jar when using it.
AND REMEMBER: Check that you and the person you are giving it to doesn’t have allergies to any of the ingredients and although it will smell yummy, don’t eat it!